Sea Salt Candle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sea Salt Candle
Something wonderful 'bout the sea is that you can almost hear the crashin' waves, scent the salty air, and get the feeling of sand on your toes. Sadly, not everybody's gettin' away for some beachin', so the Sea Salt Candle comes with to grant that same chill, calming vibe!
Top: Cardamom, Orange Peel
Middle: Sea Salt
Base: Palm, Amber, Light Musk
Our candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like offices, dens, and bathrooms, best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table.
How to use
These easy Candle Care steps are highly recommended to ensure the product quality and longevity of the candle:
- Trim the candle wick to 1/4 " before each lighting or once the candle cools off.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Never leave wick trimmings in the candle jar; throw away the snipped portion into the trash.
- The candle wick should always remain in the center, away from the side of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the vessel every burn to prevent an uneven burn.
- When finished with the candle, clean it out. Excellent for holding loose change, pens, and pencils. Get creative and reuse it. Give that candle jar a second life.
Safety first - since candles burn and contain a small flame, we encourage following the common-sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle unattended or burn for longer than 3-4 hours.
- Protect the surface below the candle from heat using a coaster or a tile.
- Keep lit candles away from air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, small children, and pets.
- Use caution when handling; containers get hot.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Do not burn your candle if only ¼ to ½ inches of wax remains. The jar can overheat if there is not enough wax in the container.
- Do not allow the candle wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
Our candles are simple: They are made with a blend of natural apricot and coconut, combined with a small amount of very refined food-grade paraffin, creating the Coco Apricot Crème wax for our candles. Mara-James uses both natural and human-made fragrances that are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and never tested on animals.
Shipping and Returns
All orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. Currently, this time we are limited in the ability to make changes once an order has been placed.
Once an item is shipped, the tracking information is out of our control. As much as we would like to assist you, finally delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen items at this time.
Exchanges and RETURNS
Please contact our Customer Care at MaraJamesCompany@gmail.com and we will help get the process started. If you are experiencing an issue with a Mara-James Product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email in order to determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Visit our Return Policy for a complete look at our Returns and Exchange Policy.
Adding product to your cart