How to use
These easy Candle Care steps are highly recommend to ensure the product quality and longevity of the candle:
- Trim the candle wick to 1/4 " before each lighting or once the candle cools off.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Never leave wick trimmings in the candle jar; throw away the snipped portion into the trash.
- The candle wick should always remain in the center, away from the side of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the vessel every burn to prevent an uneven burn.
- When finished with the candle, clean it out. Excellent for holding loose change, pens, and pencils. Get creative and reuse it. Give that candle jar a second life.
Safety first - since candles burn and contain a small flame, we encourage following the common-sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle unattended or burn for longer than 3-4 hours.
- Protect the surface below the candle from heat using a coaster or a tile.
- Keep lit candles away from air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, small children, and pets.
- Use caution when handling; containers get hot.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Do not burn your candle if only ¼ to ½ inches of wax remains. The jar can overheat if there is not enough wax in the container.
- Do not allow the candle wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.